Don’t miss upcoming class announcements, subscribe to my private email list now.
“As a former US Air Force Special Operations aviator, the classes by Steve Rhode have been eye-opening for two reasons: 1) the clarity with which the information is presented makes complex subjects easily digestible in 1 hour segments, and 2) the 1-to-1 similarities that Steve teaches between the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and the US Spec Ops communities own methodology. US Spec Ops TTPs are typically said to be “written in blood” and it is truly impressive to see Steve provide training that ensures that the law enforcement and first responder communities do not have to learn lessons in public safety the hard way.”
Free Online Classes
- Aviation Radio Communications for UAS Public Safety Pilots
- As a Public Safety Drone Pilot the FAA Wants you to Know All About ADM and CRM But Do You?
- Crash Reconstruction With Drones for Law Enforcement
- Public Safety UAS Visual Observer – Train the Trainer
- What You Need to Know About Public Safety UAS COA and PAO Operations Before or After You Start Your Program