This is a free educational presentation based on real-world experience and not a sales presentation for anything. There is nothing for sale and nothing to be purchased.
To discover all of the upcoming free public safety webinars. click here.
This class is designed for individuals that may have to conduct the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Visual Observer (VO) training at their agency and department.
It will give you an overview of what will need to be covered in the class you develop and how this can be a simple process to train VOs.
My suggestion is to run all department members through the class so anyone can operate as a VO for your UAS operations.
This class is designed to assist people to develop and give their own VO class and this is not my full VO class for students.
Multiple Downloads Available – Attendees will have access to my multiple reference documents to download to help you construct your class.
- A Review of Research Related to UAS VOs
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge Full Version
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge Chapter 17 Aeromedical Factors
- Helicopter Flying Handbook Full Version
- Helicopter Flying Handbook Chapter 13 Night Operations
- FAA UAS Operational Approval N 8900.227
- Class Example
- AOPA Pilot Protection Service
- AOPA Pilot Protection Services Overview
- VO Train the Trainer Additional Notes and Reference Material
- UAS Emergency Operations website
- FAA Emergency Approval in DC – 1-202-267-8276